Friday, May 22, 2009

What did I forget?

That looming feeling...what did I forget? There is always that gut feeling that you forgot to pack that one important item...but what is it? At this point, there is probably a long list of things I have forgotten to pack. Last minute packing is never efficient. I have my camera and my flight information, guess that is all I really need.

After a long and somewhat stressful week, I am boarding a plane to Madrid, Spain tomorrow. What a reward for finishing my first semester of grad school! I will be visiting my good friend Kelly and I can't wait to see her smiling face at the airport! I will finally get to meet Pabs too, after all these years. We will be spending time in Madrid and surrounding areas during the first part of my visit, then we head south to see Sevilla, Cordoba, Cadiz, and whatever other towns look cool along the way.

I am exhausted and writing the most boring blog ever, so this is my cue to get to bed so I can wake up and start my Spanish adventure...

No comments:

Post a Comment