Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Rose Bowl Bound



The Ducks are in the Rose Bowl and I refused to miss the big game! Although, this mini road trip may not be nearly as cool as, lets say Spain, I felt the need to contribute something new to my blog. Its been way too long...


I woke up bright and early the day tickets went on sale...and that was a huge waste of time. I don't think I know a single person who got tickets through Ticketmaster. Luckily someone was able to get me tickets though! (Luke is my new hero)!!

I hit the open road tomorrow to head to Pasadena, via Sylmar, CA where my cousin Dan and his family live. Should be an exhilarating drive, by myself, down I-5. I have a million things to do tonight, and I want to do is sleep so I can kick this cold, which will seriously put a damper on my fun if it doesn't go away. Oil Change, Cleaning out the Car, Laundry, Packing, and iPod Updating are all on the list of things that must get done.

Can't wait to see so many college friends! Hopefully I will be able to meet up with most of them! Might be tough, but it needs to happen :)
GO DUCKS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment